Preparing your own income tax return can be overwhelming with innumerable laws, limitations and graduated scales you have to go through. This may leave you confused and frustrated. Using a computer software program may seem the way to go, however it may not lighten the burden if you do not understand the many terminologies and where it is applicable. This is where the help of a tax professional is invaluable.
When we prepare your taxes…
- Your tax return will be checked by our software and all diagnosis and irregularities will be brought to the preparer’s attention. These irregularities will be corrected before they are filed with the respective government agency.
- Your tax return will be electronically filed so you get your return faster. An acknowledgment is also received to confirm acceptance by the government agency. In addition, you receive your refund faster.
- We will analyze your tax return and give you tips on reducing your tax liability.
- Tax planning services are also available.
- Run different scenarios to review your tax liability under each one