Having an accurate bookkeeping system is not only a requirement by the IRS but is essential to sustaining and growing your company. Information about sales, expenses, receivables and payables is vital to those who want to effectively manage their companies.
Having a good book keeping system allows you to:
- Take lawful deductions with written documentations.
- Measure business performance.
- Manage cash flow effectively.
- Know the financial state of your business at any point in time.
We will help you design a bookkeeping system that fits your unique business, identify and gather information about transactions and convert this to financial statements.
OUR BOOKKEEPING AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Designing a system that is the right fit for your business
- Data entry of all transactions( sales, expenses, credit card transactions, asset purchases, loans, etc
- Processing the data and preparing general ledger.
- Reconciling of all bank, loan and credit card statements.
- Provide numerous reports to enhance your understanding of business performance.
- Prepare state and sales use tax returns.
We provide a checklist to ensure that you turn in all the necessary records needed to prepare your financial statements.
- Services could be: